Re: GSBN:SB in Sweden and a long PS

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 09:47 +1100, Frank & Ingrid wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone please help with contact(s) for strawbale builder(s) in
> Sweden, had an inquiry from a German lady moving to Sweden with interest
> in building (having built) a strawbale home over there.
>
> Thank you kindly, Frank & Ingrid
 If you go to the (new) Straw Bale Construction wikibook
(<a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction</a>) and look at the
'Worldwide organisations and contacts' section (which I added last
night) you will see a contact for Norway, maybe they can help?

If she's going to be living in Southern Sweden someone from Denmark
could help (there's a bridge to Sweden), ask Lars Keller about that.

Duncan
> --
> Duncan Lithgow duncan@...

multipart/signed