Re: GSBN:SB in Sweden and a long PS

Hi Frank & Ingrid,

As Rolf says you can't pile enough good adjectives onto Johannes Riesterer,
but if you ask him to build with strawbales he'll force his homemade vodka
down your throat. He swears to light-clay (with woodchips instead of straw).

I would contact
Ulf Henningsson ulf-lennart@...

Best regards
Lars

2006/3/1, Frank & Ingrid strawbales@...:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone please help with contact(s) for strawbale builder(s) in
> Sweden, had an inquiry from a German lady moving to Sweden with interest
> in building (having built) a strawbale home over there.
>
> Thank you kindly, Frank & Ingrid
>
> PS: Have followed the discussion of new SB forum, clarification, over
> the last few days. Not sure what to say to it though, a lot of good
> suggestions and ideas, including the monthly announcement mail,
> but......, we feel there are enough lists at present for everyone to
> choose from and make a decision what info is important and to what level
> they like to be involved. These days we very rarely post to any of the
> lists only because of the extra time needed to do this which we don't
> seem to find between a busy family life (two little ones) and a very
> busy work schedule. We just manage to answer the many daily inquiries,
> re: strawbale construction, COSTS involved, technical help, workshop
> interest, work experience, etc etc, directly send to us. Cannot see how
> to squeeze in any more time in front of the computer in-between the
> nappies (diapers), good luck Andre.
>

> Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow, Strawbale Construction
> Ph. & Fax: + 61 2 4443 5282 Mobile: 0408415806
> <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:strawbales@bigpond.com";>mailto:strawbales@...> strawbales@...
> <<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawtec.com.au";>http://www.strawtec.com.au</a>> www.strawtec.com.au

> multipart/alternative
> text/html
> ---
> as an advisory board and technical editing arm.

Fra 8.november 2005 og indtil 10.november naeste aar 2006 er Jo, Asger og
jeg
i Australien. I den periode kan jeg traeffes via email eller den australske
postadresse.

>From November 8th 2005 and untill November 10 next year 2006, Jo Asger and I
will be in Australia. During this period you can contact me via either email
or the Australian snailmail address.

Lars Keller

larskeller@...

Lars Keller