Re: GSBN:Turkish contacts

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 05:31 +1000, Lars Keller wrote:
> At the ISBBC 04 architecture student and future SB builder Arda Sander from
> Istanbul participated.
> Arda has told me that he knows of one person only (a female architect)
> involved with SB in Turkey.
> If anyone has contacts to be passed on, then I'd love for Arda to have them,
> either via mia or directly to:
> "Arda Sander" ardasander@...
hi Lars and Arda,

on
<a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction#Worldwide_organisations_and_contacts";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction#Worldwide_organisations_and_contacts</a> there is this contact person listed for Turkey: Contact: Demet Irkli Eryldiz. Email: irkli@...

Maybe Arda would like to contact them and tell me more for the page. I
haven't personally checked who s/he is or if there is an organisation.
Unless this is the architect you already know...

Duncan
--
Duncan Lithgow duncan@...

multipart/signed