Demet Irkli and her husband who is also an architect and professor.
They are both very strong advocates of sustainable building in Turkey.
Harald Wedig built a SB building, Demet was also involved. The building
can be seen on my web-site at www.strobouw.nl

Rene
On Mar 1, 2006, at 21:08, Duncan Lithgow wrote:

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 05:31 +1000, Lars Keller wrote:
At the ISBBC 04 architecture student and future SB builder Arda
Sander from
Istanbul participated.
Arda has told me that he knows of one person only (a female architect)
involved with SB in Turkey.
If anyone has contacts to be passed on, then I'd love for Arda to
have them,
either via mia or directly to:
"Arda Sander" ardasander@...
hi Lars and Arda,

on
<a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/</a>
Straw_Bale_Construction#Worldwide_organisations_and_contacts there is
this contact person listed for Turkey: Contact: Demet Irkli Eryldiz.
Email: irkli@...

Maybe Arda would like to contact them and tell me more for the page. I
haven't personally checked who s/he is or if there is an organisation.
Unless this is the architect you already know...

Duncan
--
Duncan Lithgow duncan@...

multipart/signed
  application/pgp-signature
representatives of regional straw construction organizations. The
costs of operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw
Journal in exchange for use of the GSBN as an advisory board and
technical editing arm.

list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the
SUBJECT line.
----