Re: GSBN:PROPOSAL: electronic bulletin

Duncan,

Yes and as before I am volunteering to be one of the editors.

Rene
On Mar 5, 2006, at 19:24, Duncan Lithgow wrote:

I'm making this look a bit formal as I want to gauge peoples real
opinion on it. Please say yes or no if you have an opinion, I'd rather
people say 'no' if they can't see the point of it or wouldn't bother
sending things to it. It would save me some time and it's never good
starting something which turns out to be a waste of energy.