RE: GSBN:PROPOSAL: electronic bulletin

On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 17:38 +0100, Martin OEHLMANN wrote:
> Hi Duncan,
>
> I understood you mentioned you would set up the website
This project does not involve or need a website (at this stage).
>  but need some support for spreading the message. Do you have
> something to post around already. There are some email networks where
> I could drop your initiative.
Martin seems to be saying both yes, and that he will help get the
initial word out - thanks Martin, not quite ready to start yet - the
first one needs to be useful and informative!

Martin has also sent me one of two initial texts I have.

As an aside to answer a question Joyce brought up. Joyce is right in
saying that it would be prudent to find a way to make clear to those
submitting them, that notices made via this email can be used by anyone
in any medium. That gives The Last Straw easy access to using any
notices which this bulletin picks up which they don't otherwise get word
of.

Duncan
--
Linux user #372812, GPG Encryption Key ID 21A8C63A, available on
Jabber/GoogleTalk, msn and yahoo with the help of Gaim. Yes - a nerd.

multipart/signed
  application/pgp-signature