Re: GSBN:PROPOSAL: electronic bulletin

G 'day Duncan

We have a bulletin or Bread Basket as we call it for ROTI see:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.roti.org/news/";>http://www.roti.org/news/</a>

(Roti is Indian bread but then you knew that.)

The bulletin has an editor and is a good Rotary resource for me but probably
a lot of work for someone and it has a good archive.

Kind regards
John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
61 2 6927 6027