From: "Craig Hyman" craighy@...
Subject: Green Building projects globally

To whom it may concern:
I have recently learnt about the area of green building and in
particular strawbale construction and I would like to be able to
find out more about this form of construction and the different
applications available in the world today.
I am currently travelling in Mongolia and will be passing through
Russia, Eastern Europe, The Middle East and Africa going from North
to South and I would like to know if there is a project listing or
organising body for green construction projects globally that I may
contact and find out if I could join or observe a project along my travels.
If you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it
and I look forward to your response.
Best regards and many thanks,
Craig Hyman

Mark Piepkorn
mark@...
802-257-7300 x 104
BuildingGreen, Inc.
Publisher of Environmental Building News,
Green Building Products, and GreenSpec.
Available in print and electronically.
www.buildinggreen.com
122 Birge St., Suite 30