RE: GSBN:Loadbearing sb with moisture damage

At 10:41 AM -0800 3/7/06, John Swearingen wrote:
We've done a similar thing, to test an idea of just stacking the bales w/o
window openings, then cutting through later--we thought it would give us a
tighter opening.  It did.  It wasn't fun, though.  And like Chris, we didn't
have to run for cover while the wall exploded--very little happened.

Hmmm. Interesting.  So how do you attach the window?

Are you not doing this on a regular basis because it was harder in
the long run?