From: billc_lists@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:41 AM
Subject: RE: GSBN:Loadbearing sb with moisture damage

At 10:41 AM -0800 3/7/06, John Swearingen wrote:
We've done a similar thing, to test an idea of just stacking the bales w/o
window openings, then cutting through later--we thought it would give us a
tighter opening.  It did.  It wasn't fun, though.  And like Chris, we
didn't
have to run for cover while the wall exploded--very little happened.

Hmmm. Interesting.  So how do you attach the window?

Are you not doing this on a regular basis because it was harder in
the long run?

Green Building Professionals Directory:
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://directory.sustainablesources.com";>http://directory.sustainablesources.com</a>>
regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the
GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.

send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT
ine.  ----