----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Webb" design@...

I am concerned about durability of the render of SB animal sheds.  It
may be hard to control or even measure the salt content of earth renders
in the field in Pakistan.  Can anyone advise on detailing/render mixes
to deter animals from licking or otherwise damaging the render?  Cows
and horses urinate with quite a force and may do it against the walls; I
presume a higher than normal stem wall would help; any other ideas?
Animal dung may be an option to improve render durability but it may be
in short supply as it is often used as heating fuel.

-Andrew