Re: GSBN:Loadbearing sb with moisture damage

Regarding cutting out windows after basecoat (or all coats) of plaster,
I have always scratched my head over doing good moisture detailing after
the window does go in. Any comments?
Laura

Chris Magwood wrote:

From our point of view, it took about the same amount of time to
frame everything up first and then stack and plaster compared to
stacking and plastering and cutting out later. The reason we didn't
keep doing it this way? Well, what do you do with a bunch of 3x5
foot, 21-inch thick hunks of bale wall that weigh hundreds of pounds
each?

Chris