Re: GSBN:Loadbearing sb with moisture damage

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 12:47 -0500, Chris Magwood wrote:
> If there's any interest in this, I'm happy to throw the contents of
> my details book (plus the revisions I'm working on) into the public
> domain as a place to start.
Chris, if you send it to me in some text form (pdf is problematic) then
I would be very happy to put it into wikisource (<a  target="_blank" href="http://wikisource.org";>http://wikisource.org</a>)
as a finished book and then weave it into the current wikibook
(<a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction</a> )

It would be of great value - and doing it this way in no way limits a
future potential CASBA/GSBN site.

Duncan
wikisource:
--
Linux user #372812, GPG Encryption Key ID 21A8C63A, available on
Jabber/GoogleTalk, msn and yahoo with the help of Gaim. Yes - a nerd.

multipart/signed
  application/pgp-signature