RE: GSBN:Loadbearing sb with moisture damage

<x-charset windows-1250>Beeel sayd:
Geez is that what I said?  <snip> And having said all that I suppose it is
even more confusing.
Bill

Yeah, that's what I thought you said.  We do basicly the same, with posts at
either side of the window opening.  As far as waterproofing goes, though,
the devil is in the details, and having a double sill seems like a good
idea.

The idea of making a buck like a picture frame, flat, is intersting.  What
happens on the inside?  What do you attach lath to?  Does your waterproof
membrane stop at the front face? How do you insulate next to the jamb?

John "Say What?" Swearingen