From: "Rikki  Nitzkin" rikkinitzkin@...
To: blackrange@...
Subject: Send Fotos
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:12:07 +0100

Could you please re-send the following message to the US strawbale listserve (I am not a member)?

Hello all,
I am currently finishing up a book in Spanish about Strawbale Building.

I am interested in including information on ãexternal pinningä techniquesÐwhich are poorly represented in most of the SB books. If anyone has good photos, articles, or advice I would appreciate it if you would send me some!

Sincerely,
Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)
Spanish Strawbale Network
<<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net";>mailto:rikkinitzkin@...>rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)
<<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es";>mailto:casasdepaja@...>casasdepaja@...(Network business)
(0034) 657 33 51 62
www.casasdepaja.com
"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live in"

My mailing address is:
Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s
Aren 22583