Re: GSBN:RE-nominated member from Spain

Yes Bill.  Sorry about that.  E-mail address follows:

marenbegur@...

I understand from Rikki that Maren is EXTREMELY busy right now, just barely
responding to Rikki's correspondence, who is her closest colleague.  So if
you don't get through to her immediately, be patient.  Or maybe Rikki could
contact her to explain what your correspondence is about, so she doesn't
simply ignore it.

FYI, but for no particular reason, the way I understand it Maren has lived
in Spain her entire life.  Her mother is Spanish and her father is of German
decent, thus the name Steiner.

Rikki was born in Florida, lived most of her growing years in Rochester, NY,
and attended college in California, living there (here) for 6 years, until
moving to Spain where she has lived for the last 10 years.

I haven't sent this biographical information to anyone else, and don't feel
compelled to or not to, but I thought I would share it with you to give you
a geographical and cultural context for both Rikki and Maren.  Rikki is
fluently bi-lingual, and Maren is very good with English though I wouldn't
quite say fluent.

Thanks for your continued work and monitoring of GSBN.

Martin