GSBN:Yet another nomination(s)

I would like to nominate two CASBA long
timers/pioneers for addition to the list.

Bob Theis, Architect from Berkeley and a true
pioneer/trend setter and

Ken Haggard from the San Luis Solar Group - Ken has
been another pioneer in green/passive solar/straw bale
construction.

Maurice Bennett

<<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net";>mailto:rikkinitzkin@...>rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net(Personal)

> <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es";>mailto:casasdepaja@...>casasdepaja@...
> (Network business)
> the World we Want to
> > Live in"

> > ----
> > GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key
> individuals and representatives of
> > regional straw construction organizations. The
> costs of operating this list
> > are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in
> exchange for use of the GSBN
> > as an advisory board and technical editing arm.
> >
> > For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise
> using the GSBN list,
> > send email to GSBN@...
> HELP in the SUBJECT line.
> > ----
> >

> --
> Fra 8.november 2005 og indtil 10.november naeste aar
> 2006 er Jo, Asger og
> jeg
> i Australien. I den periode kan jeg traeffes via
> email eller den australske
> postadresse.
>
> From November 8th 2005 and untill November 10 next
> year 2006, Jo Asger and I
> will be in Australia. During this period you can
> contact me via either email
> or the Australian snailmail address.
>
> Lars Keller
>
> larskeller@...
>
> Lars Keller
> 5 Crouch St Nth
> Mt Gambier
> SA 5290
> Australien
> ~~~

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
> ---

=== message truncated ===

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi