Re: GSBN:RE-nominated member from Spain

I would like to second third.... Maren and Rikki. I think it is essential that SB needs more presence in the Spanish speaking world. Just think of the potential in South America. Having a good book on SB in Spanish would make a big difference. That reminds me Gernot Minke's Das Lehmbau Handbuch is also available in Spanish I have a copy.

Rene