GSBN:Data on Living Roofs

<x-charset windows-1250>Hi,

Does anyone know of some hard data on the thermal qualities of living roofs.
I've done some preliminary energy modeling, in Energy 10, and come out with
very little difference.  I presume that's because the program can't account
for the shading of plants, evaporative cooling effects of moist soil, and
perhaps the ability of the earth to hold heat, then release it to the night
sky.  Is there some real data on this?

John

John Swearingen
 SKILLFUL MEANS