Re: GSBN:Data on Living Roofs

John,
I don't have your answer, but can give a couple of leads where you may
find out about the thermal qualities of green roofs.
Patrick Carey, pkc@...,  is leading green roof expert in Seattle
Chapter of NW EcoBuilding Guild. Another is a landscape contractor that
has been doing many commercial buildings in downtown Portland, Oregon.
I don't have their name but Carey will, if you can't find anything on
web.
Good luck,
Chris

Christopher Stafford Architects, Inc.