Date: 17 Mar 2006 10:14:26 -0600
From: Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:RE-nominated member from Spain

I would like to second third.... Maren and Rikki. I think it is
essential that SB needs more presence in the Spanish speaking world.
Just think of the potential in South America. Having a good book on SB
in Spanish would make a big difference. That reminds me Gernot Minke's
Das Lehmbau Handbuch is also available in Spanish I have a copy.

Rene