GSBN:Re: access to information- wiki?

Duncan's wiki might be a useful repository for this kind of information.
As mentioned in a related posting, we need both books and more dynamic
references for changing information.  As the Strawbale wiki develops, I
think it can meet several reference and information sharing needs.

Derek

--On Wednesday, March 8, 2006 12:47 PM -0500 Chris Magwood