Date: 21 Mar 2006 09:44:35 -0600
From: "Habib John Gonzalez" habibg@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Data on Living Roofs

John:

A design firm near Edmonton, Alberta is using green roof supplies from two
firms. Their web addresses are www.suprema.ca and www.hydrotech.com

all the best,

Habib

Sustainable Works
Habib John Gonzalez
RR#1, S-4, C-12
Crescent Valley, British Columbia
Canada, V0G-1H0
tel/fax 250-359-5095
www.sustainableworks.ca
"Better the kindness of imperfection than perfection without kindness"