From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 1:03 PM
Subject: GSBN:Chopped Straw as Ceiling Insulation

or blow-in attic insulation is the question. Anyone hard of this before?
If
so do you know a source for details or more information?

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the
GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.