Re: GSBN:Fwd: Straw-Bale Walls

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 22:01 +1100, John Glassford wrote:
> G 'day Balesr
>
> Can some of you help this English Chap please.  I have sent him some test
> results but you may have more recent work.
John are those results linked to the wikibook? If not could you add them
please - then we can just link to that

Ian here are all the structural reports I know of:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction/Resources/Technical_Studies#Construction_Strength";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction/Resources/Technical_Studies#Construction_Strength</a>

The one that will be most useful for you is probably 'Testing of Straw
Bale Walls with out of Plane Loads'

If that helps, consider clicking edit somewhere and adding something to
the free wikibook in return.

Duncan