RE: GSBN:Chopped Straw as Ceiling Insulation

Hello all,

This is my first intervention as I am new to the list, although I believe I
know some of you already...

Here in Spain they are starting to do work/testing on using rice-hulls
combined with Lime to make bricks and poured floors.  The results are quite
interesting.  If anyone is interested I can look for some more specific
information.

Sincerely,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)
Self-builder and Strawbale Educator
Co-coordinator Spanish Strawbale Network
(0034) 657 33 51 62
rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)
casasdepaja@...(Network business)
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>  (Spanish Strawbale Network)
"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"