Re: GSBN:Chopped Straw as Ceiling Insulation

Hi Rikki, welcome - Martin Oehlmann

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rikki Nitzkin" rikkinitzkin@...
To: "'GSBN'" GSBN@...
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 7:24 AM
Subject: RE: GSBN:Chopped Straw as Ceiling Insulation

Hello all,

This is my first intervention as I am new to the list, although I believe I
know some of you already...

Here in Spain they are starting to do work/testing on using rice-hulls
combined with Lime to make bricks and poured floors.  The results are quite
interesting.  If anyone is interested I can look for some more specific
information.

Sincerely,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)
Self-builder and Strawbale Educator
Co-coordinator Spanish Strawbale Network
(0034) 657 33 51 62
rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)
casasdepaja@...(Network business)
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>  (Spanish Strawbale Network)
"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"

Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.