RE: GSBN:Chopped Straw as Ceiling Insulation

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 07:24 +0100, Rikki Nitzkin wrote:
> Here in Spain they are starting to do work/testing on using rice-hulls
> combined with Lime to make bricks and poured floors.  The results are quite
> interesting.  If anyone is interested I can look for some more specific
> information.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rikki Nitzkin
I would love to be able to add something about it to the wikibook, maybe
a short explanation in English of what it's about and then a link to the
Spanish information.

Duncan
Wikibook: <a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction</a>