Date: 25 Mar 2006 00:35:44 -0600
From: "Rikki  Nitzkin" rikkinitzkin@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:Chopped Straw as Ceiling Insulation

Hello all,

This is my first intervention as I am new to the list, although I believe I
know some of you already...

Here in Spain they are starting to do work/testing on using rice-hulls
combined with Lime to make bricks and poured floors.  The results are quite
interesting.  If anyone is interested I can look for some more specific
information.

Sincerely,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aulas, Lleida (Spain)
Self-builder and Strawbale Educator
Co-coordinator Spanish Strawbale Network
(0034) 657 33 51 62
rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)
casasdepaja@...(Network business)
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>  (Spanish Strawbale Network)
"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"

[...]

- ----

- ----

- -----------
Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 07:24 +0100, Rikki Nitzkin wrote:
> Here in Spain they are starting to do work/testing on using rice-hulls
> combined with Lime to make bricks and poured floors.  The results are quite
> interesting.  If anyone is interested I can look for some more specific
> information.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rikki Nitzkin
I would love to be able to add something about it to the wikibook, maybe
a short explanation in English of what it's about and then a link to the
Spanish information.

Duncan
Wikibook: <a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction</a>