Re: GSBN:Re: Paul Olivier in Louisiana

As suggested by David Eisenberg and Bruce King, I  endorse the
nomination of Paul Olivier as a member of the GSBN, if he would like
to join.  He is involved in recycling on an industrial level,
constructed a 3-story, 5,000 sf strawbale office building (near
Dallas, TX), and in recent years has done ground-breaking work to
promote rice-hull insulation.  A brilliant and tireless innovator,
indeed, and a very nice person.

Best regards,
Catherine Wanek

Black Range Films &