Re: GSBN:Re: Paul Olivier in Louisiana

Hi David and Bruce,
Just read this suggestion re Paul Olivier...all Matts and I can say is that
any group (or individual) benefits from having Paul in the
discussion...brilliant, out-of-the-box thinker and...more important...doer, who has built with
straw-bales and rice hulls and is experimenting with making board from sugarcane
waste; and this just a sideline to taking on how we - globally - deal with our
human waste streams in a maximized recyling process.  We'd like to invite him
to join.
Judy

In a message dated 3/24/2006 10:07:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
ecobruce@...:

> >Paul Olivier in Louisiana has done extensive testing and work with rice
> >hulls as insulation and there is a detailed and comprehensive paper
> >downloadable as a pdf file on his website at www.esrla.com/  . . .
> >Paul is a brilliant and tireless innovator - I wonder if we should
> >invite him to join GSBN? Matts and Judy, you know him, what do you
> >think?

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox