From: Paul Olivier xpolivier@...
To: GSBN@...
Sent: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:22:39 -0600
Subject: GSBN:ASTM Tests on Rice Hulls

 I do not know if it is possible to send files to this list.
But I would like to share the results of the ASTM tests
conducted on rice hulls.

Also, please see:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrla.com/shotgun/frame.htm";>http://www.esrla.com/shotgun/frame.htm</a>

Thanks.

Paul Olivier
ESR International LLC
519 West Dejean Street
PO Box 250
Washington, Louisiana 70589
USA

Tel 1-337-447-4124
Cell 1-337-826-5540
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrint.com/";>http://www.esrint.com/</a>

multipart/mixed
application/pdf
application/msword
representatives of regional straw construction organizations. The costs
of operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in
exchange for use of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing
arm.

list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the
SUBJECT line. ----