Re: GSBN:ASTM Tests on Rice Hulls

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 08:22 -0600, Paul Olivier wrote:
> I do not know if it is possible to send files to this list.
> But I would like to share the results of the ASTM tests
> conducted on rice hulls.
I assume you'll put it somewhere permanent later, send it to me and I'll
put it in my website for now, longer term there are several people on
this list who would be able to help you.

the address is: duncan at lithgow-schmidt dot dk

And since your reputation is as a do-er you may be interested in do'ing
a wikibook (free community edited online) on alternative insulation, or
specifically rice hulls. The Straw Bale Construction wikibook is what
I'm currently pushing forward.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction</a> let me know if it
looks useful but overwhelming.

> Also, please see:
> <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrla.com/shotgun/frame.htm";>http://www.esrla.com/shotgun/frame.htm</a>
I did when your name first came up, and I've edited the wikibook above
slightly to reflect your information, you are very welcome to edit that
section (or any) further to make it more accurate.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction/Techniques/Roofing";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction/Techniques/Roofing</a>