GSBN:ASTM Tests on Rice Hulls

I have posted the original ASTM tests on rice hulls on my old website:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrla.com/pdf/astm1.pdf";>http://www.esrla.com/pdf/astm1.pdf</a>
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrla.com/pdf/astm2.pdf";>http://www.esrla.com/pdf/astm2.pdf</a>

As you see, rice hulls meet all of the requirements for use as insulation.
They do not have to be processed in any way, and no chemicals must be added.
If you would like to see how rice hulls have been used to build a rice hull
house in Louisiana, please see:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrla.com/shotgun/frame.htm";>http://www.esrla.com/shotgun/frame.htm</a>

I have been living in the rice hull house depicted in this presentation for
over two years. I see the
rice hull house as a logical extension of the strawbale house, especially in
those areas where rice is grown, and in those areas that are very hot and
humid.

Please note that my main activity lies in the recycling of automobile,
industrial and residential waste:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrint.com/";>http://www.esrint.com/</a>

With our separation technology we will soon achieve in Western Europe the
total elimination of landfill with respect to these three huge categories of
waste. In the USA we have set up but one recycling center for automobile and
industrial waste. But we look forward to setting up a site in California
that would handle all three types of waste. It may be hard to imagine, but
landfills will soon become a totally obsolete means of disposing of waste.

Thanks.

Paul Olivier
ESR International LLC
519 West Dejean Street