Re: GSBN:ASTM Tests on Rice Hulls

This is a bit off-topic but some of you will be interested, I would
personally like to see research using these licenses generally.

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:43 -0600, Paul Olivier wrote:
> The paper on rice hulls as insulation could be reworked with little effort.
> Let me know what you think best.
Do you mean this article:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.esrla.com/pdf/The-Rice-Hull-House2.pdf";>http://www.esrla.com/pdf/The-Rice-Hull-House2.pdf</a>

Since it is a finished work, if you want to make it freely available and
copyable I suggest you simply edit it and add a license from
<a  target="_blank" href="http://creativecommons.org/";>http://creativecommons.org/</a> I would suggest the simplest method is to
republish the text with this text at the end::

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5
License. To view a copy of this license, visit
<a  target="_blank" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/";>http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/</a> or send a letter to Creative
Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105,
USA.

This uses the 'Attribution 2.5' license:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/";>http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/</a>

Which ensures that you get attribution but doesn't limit much else, so
people can build on your work, commercially and non-commercially.

You may want to consider this license instead which enforces further use
of the same license unless people get your permission specifically
(which they have to do now anyway)
<a  target="_blank" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/";>http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/</a>

Once it's done we, or anyone can find a few relevant places for it.

Duncan