GSBN:Sarah Kopp

Hi
Does anyone have an email address for Sarah Kopp in Israel different to this
one: kopp@...
Best regards
Lars keller

~~~

Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen til november.
Marts, april og maj maaned kan vi traeffes paa nedenstaende adresse og
tlf-numre.

Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until November this year. During March,
April and May our contacts are:

jomorandin@...
larskeller@...

Lars, Jo og Asger