RE: GSBN:ASTM straw bale fire test coming your way

I would be happy to write a letter of support from the Spanish Strawbale
Network, but we don't have any official letterhead.  Though I suppose that I
could invent something...they probably wouldn't notice.  would you want
letters in "Word" format?

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...