Date: 29 Mar 2006 08:51:31 -0600
From: larskeller@...
Subject: Sarah Kopp

Hi
Does anyone have an email address for Sarah Kopp in Israel different to this
one: kopp@...
Best regards
Lars keller

~~~

Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen til november.
Marts, april og maj maaned kan vi traeffes paa nedenstaende adresse og
tlf-numre.

Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until November this year. During March,
April and May our contacts are:

jomorandin@...
larskeller@...

Lars, Jo og Asger
Seli Hoo
31 Addison Road
Black Forest
Adelaide
SA 5035
Australien

Fast nettlf: 0061 8829 76 249
Mobiltlf: 0061 405 366 455
~~~

- ---

> Does anyone have an email address for Sarah Kopp in Israel different to this
> one: kopp@...
> Best regards
> Lars keller
>
> ~~~
>
> Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen til november.
> Marts, april og maj maaned kan vi traeffes paa nedenstaende adresse og
> tlf-numre.
>
> Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until November this year. During March,
> April and May our contacts are:
>
> jomorandin@...
> larskeller@...
>
> Lars, Jo og Asger
> Seli Hoo
> 31 Addison Road
> Black Forest
> Adelaide
> SA 5035
> Australien
>
> Fast nettlf: 0061 8829 76 249
> Mobiltlf: 0061 405 366 455
> ~~~

> multipart/alternative
> text/html
> ---
as

- ---

I know Sarah is subscribed to SB-r-us so if these do not work I can give her a
nudge on there for you

bale on
Chug
chug@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/";>http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/</a>
.
[...]

- ----
regional straw construction organizations. The costs of
operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for
use of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical
editing arm.

email to GSBN@...HELP in the
SUBJECT line.
- ----