From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...]On";>mailto:GSBN@...]On</a> Behalf Of Lars Keller
Sent: 29 March 2006 15:39
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Sarah Kopp

Hi
Does anyone have an email address for Sarah Kopp in Israel different to this
one: kopp@...
Best regards
Lars keller

~~~

Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen til november.
Marts, april og maj maaned kan vi traeffes paa nedenstaende adresse og
tlf-numre.

Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until November this year. During March,
April and May our contacts are:

jomorandin@...
larskeller@...

Lars, Jo og Asger