Date: 30 Mar 2006 00:34:52 -0600
From: Graeme North ecodesign@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Fire testing

Hi Bruce - happy to give New Zealand  support.

Addressee details and any suggested text would be welcome,

Graeme,
Graeme North Architects,
49 Matthew Road,
RD1, Warkworth,
New Zealand 1241
Ph/fax +64 (0)9  4259305

www.ecodesign.co.nz

Date: 30 Mar 2006 08:04:13 -0600
From: "Strawbalefutures" info@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:Sarah Kopp

Hi Lars,

Sorry, that's the email address I have too.

Yours,
Beth

WARNING: Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!

Amazon Nails
Strawbale Building, Training and Consultancy
Hollinroyd Farm
Todmorden
OL14 8RJ

Tel/fax: 00 44 (0)1706 814696