Re: GSBN:Fasba: strawbale press release asking you to publish/ forward

The GSBN is a very good place to post this kind of information.
Congratulations on your accomplishment. Martin Hammer has included a short
article about the German SB code in his survey and coverage of codes and
permitting worldwide which will appear in the June issue of The Last Straw
journal.

Joyce

on 4.11.2006 4:29 AM, Dirk Scharmer- FSB at ds@...: