Re: GSBN:Fasba: strawbale press release asking you to publish/ forward

I agree with David. I am sure that we have gotten our brown-nosing efforts
towards the institutions manyfold back in Denmark.
Lars.

2006/4/12, Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...:

> Great idea!  Dietmar Lorenz wrote/translated the article that Marty Hammer
> sent to TLS as part of his contributions for TLS#54 on Codes & Permitting
> Worldwide. Perhaps they and/or others would be willing to assist in
> preparing this article. Look forward to hearing from Dirk and others.
>
> Joyce
>
> on 4.11.2006 9:58 AM, strawnet@...strawnet@...:
>
> > Dirk and Joyce,
> >
> > It strikes me that a good article in TLS documenting the process that
> > Fasba went through to obtain this general approval would be of great
> > benefit to both those working in Germany and elsewhere seeking to
> > achieve similar acceptance for straw bale or other natural building
> > materials.
>
> It would also provide an opportunity to acknowledge the
> > individuals and the organizations and institutions that were involved
> > and supported the process. Over the years we've found that it usually
> > pays big dividends to publicly acknowledge government agencies and the
> > people in them when they are involved in achieving such things - even
> > if they were not as helpful as they might have been (or worse)...
>
> Published articles focusing on the positive outcome, when written using
> > carefully chosen language in discussing the difficulties that were
> > overcome, can set the stage for future successes.
>
> One of my long-standing principles for systemic change work is to do
> things
> in a
> > way that makes it easier, not more difficult, for those who follow you.
> > I have no doubt that this has been true in this effort and it would be
> > great to have more in-depth information about this whole process. And
> > one of my favorite sayings about systemic change work is this:
> > The way to subvert the dominant paradigm is to have more fun than they
> > do and make sure they know it!
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > David

~~~

Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen til november.
Marts, april og maj maaned kan vi traeffes paa nedenstaende adresse og
tlf-numre.

Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until November this year. During March,
April and May our contacts are:

jomorandin@...
larskeller@...

Lars, Jo og Asger