Re: GSBN:Fasba: strawbale press release asking you to publish/ forward

Judy and I love to see work done in the straw-bale "commons" meet with
success.  The folks at FASBA deserve congratulations for staying the course through
what was undoubtedly along, frustrating process.

And, as usual, sound advice from David on how to encourage further
cooperation from  "the authorities" as we Chug along and bale on.

In a message dated 4/11/2006 8:06:15 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
strawnet@...: