Re: GSBN:Moisture

Hello GSBNers.  I'd like to encourage everyone to fill out the Moisture
Questionnaire for Jakub's research.  Important subject, and we will all
benefit from the collected results.

Also, I encourage one person from the various SB organizations around the
world to forward Jakub's request to your organization.  I've already done so
for CASBA here in the faulty State of California. (a little earthquake
humor, as today the 100th anniversary of the devastating 1906 earthquake).
I will also bring it up at CASBA's 10th Anniversary Conference/Celebration
this weekend at it's birthplace on the fabled Carrizo Plain.

But back to the subject at hand.  Please take the short time to share your
moisture/straw experience and wisdom with Jakub, and ultimately with the
whole straw bale world.  Thanks.

Martin Hammer
California (whole lotta shakin' goin' on), USA