Re: GSBN:fire test -- your opinions?

I am confident that a fire hose at close proximity could erode earthen
plaster.  I wonder what the proximity between the nozzle and the wall is,
during the hose stream test.  I wonder whether the fire hose is moved
during this part of the test (and how much), or if it is directed at a
single spot.

If the hose stream erodes the exterior earthen plaster fairly quickly,
would you speculate that the bales plus interior plaster could still
survive the hose stream test?  If we build an experimental wall with
multiple assemblies, and it fails, would you expect this to make it harder
to get permission from code officials to use any of these assemblies?

Derek

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100