Re: GSBN:fire test -- your opinions?

Derek Roff wrote:

I like this idea.  These small test assemblies could be a fun weekend
project.  We've got a kerosene heater and a fire truck in Kingston that
might help with David's hypothetical private proto-testing.  What's the
next step?

I like it too. Seems like one would need to replicate the
formal test conditions as near as possible. Set up to
achieve the heat and duplicate the water stream. Try a few
different plaster recipes to determine what might pass.
While not formally recognized tests - I bet a LOT could be
learned this way.

Marcus