From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Marcus
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:10 AM
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:fire test -- your opinions?

Derek Roff wrote:

> I like this idea.  These small test assemblies could be a fun weekend
> project.  We've got a kerosene heater and a fire truck in Kingston
> that might help with David's hypothetical private proto-testing.
> What's the next step?

I like it too. Seems like one would need to replicate the formal test
conditions as near as possible. Set up to achieve the heat and duplicate the
water stream. Try a few different plaster recipes to determine what might
pass. While not formally recognized tests - I bet a LOT could be learned
this way.

Marcus