GSBN:Living Houses - update

Dear everyone.

The research for inspiring houses for the online database of "living
houses" is progressing well.

Two weeks ago I submitted 16 new houses to the people who take care of
the database.
Included were houses from Finland, Australia, Bela Russia, Ireland,
Wales, England and Sweden.

The database has been moved to a new address, which - as far as I can
tell - is going to remain its home for the foreseeable future:
www.dr.dk/dr2/friland/levende+huse

Best regards
Lars Keller

~~~

Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen til november.
Marts, april og maj maaned kan vi traeffes paa nedenstaende adresse og
tlf-numre.

Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until November this year. During
March, April and May our contacts are:

jomorandin@...
larskeller@...

Lars, Jo og Asger