Date: 29 Apr 2006 13:49:36 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: FW: Any news acout ACOSA person for GSBN?

Hello all,

Tom's reply to me regarding ACOSA is shown below. And I certainly am happy
to follow-up and nominate Tom for membership in GSBN.

Joyce

- ----------

Date: 29 Apr 2006 14:05:04 -0600
From: "Bob Bolles" Bob@...
Subject: Tom Hahn nomination

I think that Tom Hahn will make an excellent contribution to this list.
I would like to second the nomination
bb
Bob Bolles
Sustainable Building Systems, Inc