GSBN:Re: Fire test

Hi Bruce

For my money at least on rig to test would be two string bales on the flat
with 3 coat lime plater without mesh (exterior) and earth plaster inside -
this to me is the best design environmentally we can give that will
withstand a wide  range of weather conditions.
For strong environmental reasons we must reduce cement use in our buildings,
and to do a test that will probably lock us into its use if we are relying
on this test for consent purposes seems a really big  backwards step to me.

Best

Graeme,
Graeme North Architects,
49 Matthew Road,